Sabado, Setyembre 3, 2011

Goodbye

I'll accept the fact, I'll forget that we've met and I won't regret that. I'll forgive you for giving me tears and pain, except for one thing, I'll never forgive you for not understanding how much I loved you, how much I cared about you and how much I needed you. I don't care and I won't be there, if you need some help, go help yourself, like you left me alone standing by myself. You will realize what you have done, one day you will open your eyes and realize what is gone. The only woman you deserve is the one that doesn't deserve you. But I admit, I've made mistakes too just like everybody. I know I'm full of flaws, and maybe I didn't loved you the way you wanted, but my love was always pure and worthy of you, for you and only you. Just for you I was ready to fight against my reason, I was ready to leave everything, but you didn't care.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento