Sabado, Setyembre 3, 2011

Fantasy

Sometimes, I wish that I knew what I looked like through your eyes. I wish that I could read your thoughts to know if you ever think about me as much as I think about you. I even wonder if you’re even scared to lose me; if you care about me at all or just taking me for granted in your life.
Sometimes, I wish it could be as easy as just looking into your eyes and to know how you feel about me. I want to know if all these sleepless nights and over thinking is worth it. I want to know if you’re worth it or if I’m just living in a fantasy.

And sometimes, I wish you could just read my mind to know what I’m to scared to say. To see what you would do if you knew what went through my head each day. To see if you would even care at all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento